top of page
Search

The 80/20 rule

Updated: Dec 28, 2020


For some reason I have been asked a few times if I socialize, if I drink alcohol and eat cake. The answer is YES and I want my clients to do the same. Life needs to be fun. We want to have fun and socializing certainly is fun for me. I live by the 80/20 rule. 80% of the time I eat clean, the other 20% I enjoy different foods, wine and chocolate desserts (preferably with Ice Cream).

I truly believe that eating well can be fun if you can allow yourself cheat meals. No one likes strict restrictions and the feeling of not being part of something. The key is balance. Planning ahead. Preparing for the tired days. Those are skills I taught myself and now teach to my clients.

37 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

2021 is just around the corner... There is just something about a new year and new years resolutions. A new start, new strength, new goals, new accomplishments ahead. Not even half of the new year's

Post: Blog2_Post
bottom of page